Not white Christmas

Nature didn´t gift my city the snow yet, though I am looking longingly out of the window every day. This green dress is the "Christmas" dress I made last year. I am so in love with the fabric print. I have matched the green dress with a green Tonak beret that I have decorated with a matching green bow.  I have reused another colour of the dress - the red one for the tights - and sliped in cognac brown boots. Very fancy ;)

Příroda mé město zatím neobdarovala sněhem, ačkoliv jej každý den z okna vyhlížím. Tyto zelené "vánoční" šaty jsem si ku příležitosti Vánoc ušila vloni. Jejich potisk se mi stále moc líbí. Šaty jsem doplnila zeleným baretem Tonak, který jsem ozdobila zelenou mašlí. Červenou barvu z potisku šatů  jsem hned využila i u punčoch. Pak už jen zbývalo obout koňakově hnědé boty. Velmi šikézní ;)

handmade christmas dress, georgiana quaint, green dress and beret, tonak beret, white christmas

handmade christmas dress, georgiana quaint, green dress and beret, tonak beret, white christmas

handmade christmas dress, georgiana quaint, green dress and beret, tonak beret, white christmas


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3