Pink feed I

Looking back at my sewing projects last year at this time I can see real difference - last year I was creating a lot of summer dresses, this one was one of them. This year I haven´t mover to my summer dresses phase yet, however I already have a stash of lovely fabrics, mostly vintage that were handed down to me. They were bought for sewing projects decades ago, but were never used and now they got another chance. I am already eyeing them and am creating wild projects in my mind. Cannot wait! But first, I need to finish at least some sewing projects that I started. :D

Když se ohlížím na mé loňské šicí projekty, na kterých jsem pracovala vloni touto dobou, vidím celkem rozdíl - tehdy jsem šila jedny letní šaty za druhými - tyto byly jedněmi z nich. Letos jsem se ještě do této fáze šití nedostala. Už mám ale připraveny látky, většinu z nich vintage, které jsem "podědila". Byly nakoupeny před desítkami let na šicí projekty, které nikdy nebyly realizovány, teď mají další šanci. Už si je zevrubně prohlížím a v mé mysli již vznikají různé návrhy. Už se nemohu dočkat! Nejdřív se ale musím vypořádat s některými rozešitými věcmi :D

sewing projects, kings landing dress, the shae dress, pink spring look, draped dress, regal dress, georgiana quaint

sewing projects, kings landing dress, the shae dress, pink spring look, draped dress, regal dress, georgiana quaint

sewing projects, kings landing dress, the shae dress, pink spring look, draped dress, regal dress, georgiana quaint

Comments