April 2021 through Insta stories´ eye

In April I finally hit my running milestone - 250 km, which let me into the green running level of the Nike app. I was very proud of myself that I made it here. Since then though I kinda dropped out of running, but I am still active - I am biking almost everywhere, so I don´t really have any strength left to go also running in the evening. All these physical activities also make me hungry all the time, I still haven´t gotten used to the fact that maybe I should take in more calories than I was used to. I guess me being more active than ever is one of the few positives of this life on constant homeoffice - I make myself move more.

V dubnu jsem konečně dosáhla svého dílčího cíle v Nike run app - 250 km, takže jsem teď v zeleném levelu. Byla jsem na sebe fakt pyšná. Od té doby jsem v běhání polevila, ale je to tím, že teď skoro všude jezdím na kole, po večerech už pak nemám sílu na to, jít si zaběhat. Kvůli všem těmto aktivitám se mi také stává, že jsem furt hladová, nenasytná, asi jsem ještě nevychytala potřebu více kalorií než jsem byla dříve zvyklá. To, že se více hýbu, je jedním z mála pozitivů mého neustálého homeofficu - nikdy jsem nebyla tolik sportovně aktivní.


I really look forward to the moment when the cafés and pubs open, so I can just sit there and chill with a book, now we are still have to take away everything in plastic or paper containers and consume it sitting on the nearest park bench. In the meantime I am ordering tons of nice books, art supplies or fabrics from eshops, because all of these shops are closed by the government. I am definitely reading more than I used to, maybe even crafting more. Since I am working from home I find myself less willing to "work" on my personal notebook in the evenings and rather read or craft something.

Opravdu se těším na ten okamžik, kdy se u nás normálně otevřou kavárny a hospody. Zatím si stále vše odnášíme v plastových a papírových obalech a konzumujeme to na nejbližší lavičce v parku. Objednávám si stohy pěkných knih, uměleckých potřeb a látek, jelikož kamenné obchody jsou vládou uzavřené. Určitě teď čtu více knih než kdy dřív, kvůli práci z domova se mi pak po večerech nechce "pracovat" na mém notebooku, tak si raději čtu nebo něco vytvářím.

april instagram stories, april life update, working homeoffice, nike run app milestone, be active on homeoffice, georgiana quaint


Comments