My June through Instagram´s eye

Another beautiful cone in my collection... I know a bit weird, but look at it! A little piece of nature in my interior. Funny thing, today, when I went outside it was raining and a bit cold and similar cones were totally shrunk and closed, they were like: "Nope, too cold!"

A další krásná šiška do mé sbírky... Vím, trošku divné, ale podívejte se na ni! Kousek přírody do mého interiéru. Celkem vtipný zážitek dneska, když jsem šla ven, tak pršelo a byla zima a podobné šišky byly uzavřené, jako kdyby říkaly: "Nope, zima!"


After some time of thinking about it I caved and bought a best off vinyl with Billy Idol´s music (now I can dance with myself every day in my living room till the midnight hour... see what I did here? ;))

Po nějaké době váhání jsem se nakonec rozhodla udělat si radost a koupila jsem si best offku vinyl Billyho Idola (teď mohu v obýváku tancovat sama se sebou do půlnoční hodiny... chápeme se? ;))


At the end of June I travelled to Morava for some hike and wine tasting. On the day we arrived there was a terrible storm with pretty huge hails (I have never seen something like this on my own eyes before), the next days the damages showed fully - destroyed crops and houses with broken windows, as well as car windows and dimpled hoods of cars. In the end it looks like it was a wise decision to travel by train and not by car this year.

Koncem června jsem vyrazila na Moravu na túru a koštování vína. V den příjezdu se hned přihnala pořádná bouřka s velkými kroupami (takové jsem ještě na vlastní oči neviděla), druhý den teprve byla vidět veškerá zkáza v plné "kráse" - zničené ovoce, vymlácená okna domů, rozbitá okna aut a kapoty plné dolíků. Nakonec jsem byla ráda, že jsme tentokrát jeli vlakem a nikoliv autem.


Thinking about it, I did not sew much this month. I invested my free time into enjoying nice weather and such. Have to make the most out of it while I can :)

Když se zamyslím, tak jsem tento měsíc moc nešila. Spíše jsem si užívala hezké počasí a tak. Prostě si to musím užít, dokud to jde :)


georgiana quaint, valtice morava, kroupy na moravě, vinyl billy idol, sbírám šišky, hygge cones

georgiana quaint, valtice morava, kroupy na moravě, vinyl billy idol, sbírám šišky, hygge cones

Comments