July 2021 through Instagram stories´ eye

August is the beginning of autumn, right? Both beginning with an A... and stuff. I can pull out my Halloween-ish decorations... oh wait, I haven´t really removed them anyways last  year, never mind.

Srpen je začátek podzimu, že? určitě... mohu konečně vytáhnout všechny mé Halloweenské dekorace... i když jsem je vlastně vloni ani nesklidila, ups.


I finally had to opportunity to enjoy some culture and a bit of traveling (in the Czech Republic at least, because that is the least complicated option), which I missed a lot in the past months. I really am curious and want to change scenery and see everything. And I am enjoying the nature a lot, which makes sense during the summer. Going on picnics with board games or just chilling :) (and stalking random Vespas in my city ♥). 

Konečně si mohu trochu užít kultury a cestování (jen po Česku, jelikož to je nejméně komplikovaná varianta)., což mi velmi chybělo. Fakt jsem zvědavý člověk, co rád změní prostředí a počumí. A také si užívám přírodu, však je také léto. Chodím na pikniky a hraji na nich deskovky nebo jen tak odpočívám :) (a stalkuji Vespy v mém městě ♥).


I didn´t really create much during July, which I am a bit unhappy about, though I don´t feel like I was lazy or wasting my time this month, I just focused on other things, especially outside my home.

V červenci jsem toho moc nevytvořila, což mě mrzí, ale zas nemám pocit, že bych se flákala, prostě jsem jen investovala svůj čas jinde, mimo můj domov.

july 2021 instagram stories, georgiana quaint, banksy prague, vespa, takenoko boardgame, embroidery

july 2021 instagram stories, georgiana quaint, banksy prague, vespa, takenoko boardgame, embroidery

Comments