August 2021 through Instagram´s eye

August ended, it has been a while... and here´s my recap of the month. I have to say I was quite busy so in the end I just posted a few stories and nothing at all in the main feed. I think I finally nailed the lemon cake - I had troubles with the dough cracking when serving the pieces and it looks like the secret is  a gluten-free flour. I know, sounds weird and it is quite random thing, but it really worked for me. Now I can serve the lemon cakes immediately and they don´t fall appart :D

Srpen skončil už před nějakou dobou... a tak tu máme další měsíční recap. Přiznám, že jsem měla docela nabitý program, takže jsem na stories dala jen fotek a do feedu jsem ani nic nesdílela. Myslím, že jsem konečně dotáhla k dokonalosti citronový koláč - vždy jsem měla problém, že se mi lámal při servírování a zdá se, že tajemství je použít bezlepkovou mouku. Nechápu jak to funguje, ale při servírování už zůstává vcelku, a to i hned po upečení.


This year during the whole summer I am enjoying my hibiscuses on the balcony  blooming like crazy. I have three of them. At the beginning only two were blooming, but now in September the third one is blooming all the time as well. This makes me so happy :)

Během celého léta si užívám kvetoucí ibišky na balkoně, letos mají jeden květ za druhým. Mám tři. Zpočátku kvetli na střídačku dva, ale teď v září se "probudil" i ten třetí. Mám z nich velkou radost :)


During August I enjoyed some culture as well (kinda sounds almost utopic in these days, right?) I went to two movie festivals, one in Uherské Hradiště and one in Karlovy Vary. I really enjoyed both of them and way glad I went. Both have different athmosphere and a bit different movie selection and this makes it worth to visit both.

Během srpna jsem si užila i dost kultury (zní to skoro utopicky v současnosti, že?) a jela jsem na dva filmové festivaly, jeden v Uherském Hradišti a druhý v Karlových Varech. Oba jsem si skutečně užila a jsem ráda, že jsem na ně vyrazila. Každý má vlastní atmosféru a i různý výběr filmů, tudíž má cenu navštívit oba.


And yay! I finally saw the colourful Wotherspoon Vespa on my own eyes ♥

A hurá! Konečně jsem viděla barevnou Wotherspoon Vespu na vlastní oči ♥


august 2021 instagram stories, georgiana quaint, lemon cake, hibiscus blooming, wotherspoon vespa, kviff, letní filmová škola

Comments