Autumn Instalife | 🎃 2021

I feel like the orange and yellow autumn days went by very quickly this year and we already jumped into the Christmassy hygge aesthetic. I can see it on my Stories as well, they are in the cool white-ish tones.

Mám takový pocit, že oranžovo-žluté podzimní dny nějak rychle utekly a hned jsme skočili do vánoční a svetrové estetiky. Vidím to i na svých Stories, už mají spíše bílé a chladné barevné tóny.

georgiana quaint, autumn aesthetic instagram stories, halloween macarons, baking pastries


In September for the first time in my life I managed to bake perfect macarons. I have tried so many different recipes throughout the years that I was trying and it always ended in a (sweet) disaster. This time I went with a recipe but also deployed another step that I know from baking different pastries and it worked! Another achievement unlocked! The other day I bought some rose flavouring, so my next batch will taste like roses, hopefully :D I am quite excited about it. My first batch, the historically important one when I finally nailed it, tasted like pumpkin spice :)

V září se mi prvně v životě podařilo upéct dokonalé makronky. V minulosti jsem vyzkoušela mnoho různých receptů a potupů, ale pokaždé to skončilo (sladkou) katastrofou. Tentokrát mě napadlo přidat do postupu ještě extra krok, který znám z pečení kremrolí a hle Zadařilo se! Tuhle jsem si za odměnu koupila příchuť růží, tak moje příští várka bude chutnat jako růžový keř, snad :D Docela se na to těším. Má první povedená várka chutnala po dýňovém koření :)


georgiana quaint, autumn aesthetic instagram stories, halloween macarons, baking pastries


Another interesting pastry, kinda cookies actually, that I tried to make were the soul cakes for Halloween. I do recommend! They looks pretty cool are easy to make and have a nice backstory - just google a little ;)

Mým dalším zajímavým pečícím počinem byly zádušní koláčky (= soul cakes), takové sušenky, na Halloweena. Opravdu doporučuji! Vypadají dost dobře a jsou snadné a mají zajímavý příběh - prostě si zagooglete ;)


Comments