My June through Instastories

Wow, this month went by so fast! Lately I feel like the time runs like crazy. I am enjoying the long days a lot. I am doing something thinking it is like 8 PM and bam! it is after 9 PM already and I haven´t even noticed, because it is still daylight.
At the beginning of June, I was still in Germany enjoying the preserved medieval architecture and castles. You could have already seen a snippet in this post, but I will be sharing more photos for sure.
We finally have curtains in our bedroom, although one third is missing - I am using a special tape on the upper hem to make it stronger and although I paid for the right amount of the tape I found out they gave me half meter less than requested (and paid for), so I have sewn as much as possible and the rest is waiting till I get into this shop again (which is in a different city), because I wasn´t able to buy this exact tape elsewhere, grrr!
Not sure if you have it the same, but during heatwaves (How to survive hot summer?) I enjoy salads instead of normal lunch. I also sometimes eat an ice-cream instead of real food :D
Recently I have gathered everything I need for the tambour bead embroidery technique that I wanted to experiment with and learn. I am so excited about this!
How was your June?
 
Červen zase tak rychle uběhl! Poslední dobou mi vše tak rychle utíká! Dost si užívám dlouhé dny, něco dělám a myslím si, že je tak 8, a pak se podívám na hodiny a už je po 9, aniž bych si toho všimla, protože je stále světlo.
Začátkem června jsem byla ještě v Německu a obdivovala středověká centra měst a zámky. Něco jste již mohli vidět v tomto článku, ale určitě přidám ještě nějaké články s fotkama.
Konečně jsem nám ušila závěsy do ložnice, ale bohužel to ještě není kompletní. Na horní okraj přidávám takovou zpevňovací pásku, a ačkoliv jsem si řekla a zaplatila za určitou délku, doma jsem zjistila, že mi odměřili o půl metru míň, což mi teď samozřejmě chybí. Takže jsem ušila, co šlo, a zbytek holt po další návštěvě tohoto obchodu (který je v jiném městě), protože jinde jsem na tuto pásku nenarazila, grrr!
Nevím, jestli to také tak máte, ale během vln veder (Jak přežít horka?) obědvám saláty, namísto pořádného obědu. Občas si také na oběd dám zmrzlinu :D
Také se mi podařilo shromáždit veškeré vybavení na korálkovou výšivku tamburovou jehlou, kterou se chci naučit. Jsem nadšená!
Jaký byl váš červen?

instagram stories june, georgiana quaint, tambour needle technique, germany trip, sewing curtains, heatwave, vlna veder, salát k obědu


instagram stories june, georgiana quaint, tambour needle technique, germany trip, sewing curtains, heatwave, vlna veder, salát k obědu

Comments