#20 Let´s try to...

...exercise more. This is a reminder to myself too. In my diary I have so called habit trackers and one of the habits I am tracking is exercising. I have to admit that some months look better than the others. As exercise I acknowledge for myself longer walks, biking or inlines, but also doing yoga with a twenty minute video (I might not seem like it, but some can be quite tough :D). My favourite YouTube channels with yoga classes are Boho Beautiful and Ali Kamenova. I startes to do yoga at home with a video when I didn´t want to go somewhere for lectures and I looked for an alternative. The videos are also short, so "I don´t have time" excuse is not valid in this case, because it is not that hard to find 15 to 20 minutes a day, it is more about the willingness. At the same time even just twenty minutes of intensive exercise will help the body. If you need some arguments why it is good to exercise (longevity, youth, health benefits and impact on psyche), look up Dr. Rhonda Patrick. I like podcasts with her, I listen to them repeatedly, so no info gets lost.


Zkusme...
… více cvičit. Tady apeluji i na sebe. V diáři mám tzv. habit trackers a cvičení je jednou z aktivit, které sleduji. Přiznávám, že některé měsíce jsou na tom lépe než jiné. Jako cvičení si uznávám delší procházku, vyjížďku na kole či inlinech, ale i cvičení jógy podle dvacetiminutového videa (ono se to nezdá, ale tahle videa umí docela dát do těla :D). Mezi mými oblíbenci jsou YouTube kanály Boho Beautiful a Ali Kamenova. S tímto cvičením podle videa jsem začala ve chvíli, kdy se mi moc nehodilo někam pravidelně docházet a hledala jsem alternativu. Zároveň jsou tak krátká, že člověk těžko hledá výmluvu typu "nemám čas", protože 15 až 20 minut si opravdu lze najít, spíše je to o vůli. Zároveň i jen takové dvacetiminutové intenzivní cvičení skvěle protáhne tělo. Pokud by vás zajímaly argumenty proč je dobré cvičit (dlouhověkost, mladistvost, vliv na zdraví a psychiku), určitě se podívejte na Dr. Rhondu Patrick. Vždy, když je hostem v nějakém podcastu, naprosto ho hltám a i opakovaně poslouchám, aby mi nic neuteklo.


let´s try to, why don´t you, exercise more, health benefit from exercise, georgiana quaint, více cvičit, boho beautiful yoga, ali kamenova yoga

Comments

  1. I hate exercise. But I'm making myself go swimming 2-3 times a week otherwise I will end up in a bad way. It is helping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, the moment when I need to persuade myself to do something is the worst. It is ok while I am at it :)

    Swimming is a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3