August through Instagram Stories´ eye

This August I was enjoying the nice summer weather and was on the move a lot. At the beginning of the month I visited Lombary in Italy. We focused on Italian villas and botanical gardens, which was in the humid hot weather very soothing. On the contrary visiting the cities was not very pleasant, because it was very hot. I was a bit glad when we found out that even the locals were exhausted by this, till then I just thought it is just us who are not used to this.
Tento srpen jsem opravdu využila krásné letní počasí, dost jsem cestovala. Na začátku měsíce jsem se podívala do Lombardie v Itálii. Navštěvovali jsme hlavně italské vily a botanické zahrady, což bylo v úmorném horku příjemné. Naopak prohlídka měst byla celkem vyčerpávající. Potěšilo mě, že i místní Italové považovali toto počasí za vyčerpávající. Původně jsem si myslela, že je to námi, protože nejsme zvyklí.

In August I have seen two very good movies that premiered this month. Midsommar and Once upon a time in Hollywood. I have written a bit about Midsommar and plan to write a bit about the new Tarantino one too. I really enjoyed these and do recommend them.
V srpnu jsem viděla dva dost dobré nové filmy. Slunovrat a Tenkrát v Hollywoodu. O Slunovratu jsem se již trochu rozepsala a plánuji se rozepsat i o nové Tarantinovce. Oba se mi moc líbily a doporučuji je.

I am enjoying a lot the gardening on my balcony. It is finally starting to look close to what I have in my mind - I am trying to surround the balcony with a lot of greenery - but I think it will be finalized next summer or maybe even later. I definitely want to buy an oleander too. I would love to have a little rowan tree also. The only thing that isn´t doing well is my flowerpot with levander. It looks like it is too hot and sunny there for levander, which confuses me because it is doing well in Provence that is very sunny and hot too. Maybe it is because I have it only in a flower pot and not planted in the ground in a field.
Nadále si užívám zahradničení na balkoně. Konečně se začíná blížit tomu, co si představuji - snažím se jej obklopit zelení - ale myslím si, že hotový bude příští léto nebo ještě to další. Určitě si chci pořídit oleandr. Také bych chtěla malou jeřabinu. Bohužel se u mě moc nedaří levanduli. Zdá se, že je na ni moc horko a slunečno, což je zvláštní, jelikož v Provence se jí daří a tam je snad ještě větší hic. Možná je to tím, že já ji mám v truhlíku a nikoliv v zemi na poli.

At the end of August I visited Budapest, Hungary for four days. It was wonderful. This time it did not rain the whole time we stayed there, it was sunny and rather hot. I think we managed to see a lot of places, I even discovered some great vintage shops. I am definitely returning to this city in the future.
Na konci srpna jsem ještě navštívila Budapešť v Maďarsku. Bylo to super. Tentokrát nám celou dobu nepršelo, naopak jsme měli slunečné a až horké počasí. Myslím, že se nám podařilo toho hodně vidět, já si užila i nějaké ty nákupy ve vintage obchodech. Určitě se sem chci v budoucnu opět vrátit.

august instagram stories, my august instagram, visiting budapest in august, georgiana quaint, midsommar movie premiere, once upon a time in hollywood premiere, visiting lombardy in Italy in august, gardening on balcony

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time!

    Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/gigi-bella-hadid-outfits-vmas/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3